FormView bound to Custom Class with Object DataSource

Stuart Ferguson

I am currently writing a screen in my application which uses a form view
control bound to an ObjectDataSource, the Business Layer is using a
custom class to overcome passing mutiple parameters to the business
layer however when the control in the FormView is a DropDownList it
seems the values are not passed through in the Update Method, either in
the updated copy of the class or the original copy, has anyone else came
accross this problem.

Any help is appreciated

Stuart