found a swftools for 2.4 - Docs anyone?

jmdeschamps

New to swf - interesting technology for dynamic web graphic effects
stemming from user input.

I found a working windows pre-compiled binary (0.6.2) for Python 2.4 of
rfxswf library from swftools to generate swf files. (flash compiled
files(?)).

No source of documentation of that api. There are a few python
examples that I managed to make work, from swftools site but only
covers partly the api.

help(SWF) only tells of the main classes - nothings on arguments

I tried reading the C source, but I'm not very fluent in C so that
didn't amount to much.

Any help appreciated in finding help on this API.

Thanks in advance

Jean-Marc
Ref: http://www.swftools.org/
python binary :