    they're attached to that frame itself which makes it look a little odd.
    Is there any way of making the scrollbars appear on the main browser
    window instead to drive the scrolling in that individual frame?
    Chris Ashley, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Chris  Ashley

    Martin Jay Guest

    Martin Jay, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Chris  Ashley

    Chris Ashley Guest

    Martin Jay wrote:
    > You've gone a bit OTT by using all those frames. You don't need any of
    > them. :(
    > --
    > Martin Jay

    I think I do. It's because the quote bit (in the main frame) is a
    separate system that needs to be detached from the rest of the design.
    Chris Ashley, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Chris  Ashley

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Chris Ashley wrote:
    > I'm having an issue with frame scrollbars,

    > <script language="javascript">
    > qs = window.location.search;
    > document.write('<frameset

    document.write, frames and an ancient doctype ? Just how much
    wrongness can you fit into a single page.

    Start again. With a book and Notepad. If this is the best Visual Studio
    can make, I think it validates my comment over in alt.www.webmaster
    Andy Dingley, Apr 27, 2006
  5. Chris Ashley wrote:
    > Martin Jay wrote:
    >> You've gone a bit OTT by using all those frames. You don't need any of
    >> them. :(

    > I think I do. It's because the quote bit (in the main frame) is a
    > separate system that needs to be detached from the rest of the design.

    You ought to see what you get when JavaScript is disabled!!! Tsk-tsk.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO