    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 11:52am up 17:35 1 user 1.02 1.00

    toylet, Feb 26, 2004

  2. toylet

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:54:19 +0800, toylet <toylet_at_mail.hongkong.com>
    declared in alt.html:

    > I have a framed index.html, with 3 frames.

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
    http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
    frames")

    > When I right-clicked then refreshed, all 3 frames are refreshed,
    > Shouldn't it refresh only the frame that I right-clicked?

    Depends on the browser, I would imagine.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Feb 26, 2004

  3. toylet

    toylet Guest

    Re: not using frames

    > http://html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    > http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
    > http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
    > frames")

    I did want to build a no-frame site, but I got some php packages whose
    output cannot be captured and redirected. If I don't use frame, the
    sidebar would not be able to appear all time, esp with those php packages.

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org

    toylet, Feb 26, 2004
  4. toylet

    Adrienne Guest

    Re: not using frames

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed toylet
    <toylet_at_mail.hongkong.com> writing in

    >> http://html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil
    >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    >> http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
    >> http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
    >> frames")

    > I did want to build a no-frame site, but I got some php packages whose
    > output cannot be captured and redirected. If I don't use frame, the
    > sidebar would not be able to appear all time, esp with those php
    > packages.

    <?php include("sidebar.inc"); ?>

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com

    Adrienne, Feb 26, 2004
  5. toylet

    toylet Guest

    Re: not using frames

    >> I did want to build a no-frame site, but I got some php packages whose
    >> output cannot be captured and redirected. If I don't use frame, the
    >> sidebar would not be able to appear all time, esp with those php
    >> packages.

    > <?php include("sidebar.inc"); ?>

    I got your idea, but those few php packages were not written by me.Would
    have to dive into their source codes.

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 2:24pm up 15:53 0 users 1.01 1.00

    toylet, Feb 27, 2004