    Anyone got some articles?

    Thanks,

    -RM
    Ronny Mandal, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Ronny Mandal

    C A Upsdell Guest

    "Ronny Mandal" <> wrote in message
    news:c66j0m$oho$...
    > Hi, I have an issue with a site that uses frames. The horizontal scrollbar
    > is always present, even though the contents are not wider than the window.
    >
    > What is the problem here?
    >
    > Anyone got some articles?

    This is a known problem with IE6.
    C A Upsdell, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Ronny Mandal

    Ronny Mandal Guest

    --

    This will only happen if the file is xhtml-compliant, by putting these lines
    in the very beginning:

    Not good.
    Ronny Mandal, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Ronny Mandal

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Apr 21, 2004
  5. Ronny Mandal

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle brucie scribbled in the mud:

    > frames

    Frames are your friends. Think how dumb it look to just stick a door or
    window in a wall without a nice frame to put it in. <g>

    --
    Duende
    Duende, Apr 21, 2004
  6. Ronny Mandal

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:Xns94D29C467D469spamxxwipkipbiz@130.133.1.4>
    Duende <> said:

    >> frames

    > Frames are your friends. Think how dumb it look to just stick a door

    i live in the middle of the bush, i don't need doors

    > or window

    a window is just a small door

    --
    b r u c i e
    brucie, Apr 21, 2004
  7. Ronny Mandal

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > in post: <news:Xns94D29C467D469spamxxwipkipbiz@130.133.1.4>
    > Duende <> said:
    >
    > >> frames

    > > Frames are your friends. Think how dumb it look to just stick a door

    > i live in the middle of the bush, i don't need doors
    >
    > > or window

    > a window is just a small door
    >
    > --
    > b r u c i e

    Windows are just eyes into the soul.... er wait, that's not right.
    SpaceGirl, Apr 22, 2004
  8. Ronny Mandal

    Jim Roberts Guest

    "SpaceGirl" <> wrote in message

    > Windows are just eyes into the soul.... er wait, that's not right.

    :D
    Jim Roberts, Apr 22, 2004