FramingFormatException (WSE306) on Soap/TCP receive

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by GS, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. GS

    GS Guest

    We are using Soap over TCP (WSE 3.0) and occasionally encounter the
    following exception:

    soap.tcp Message Receive Failure:
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.Framing.FramingFormatException:
    WSE306: The framed record should have the following version: 1. Instead,
    the framed record contains the following version: 14.
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.Framing.FramingRecord.ReadHeader()
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.Framing.FramingRecord..ctor(Stream
    stream, Int32 maxRecordLength)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.Framing.FramingReader.ReadRecord()
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapMtomFormatterWithFraming.Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.ISoapFormatter.Deserialize(Stream
    stream)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapTcpConnection.DeserializeMessage()
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapTcpConnection.EndReceive(IAsyncResult
    ar)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapTcpTransport.OnReceiveComplete(IAsyncResult
    ar)

    Can anyone help in resolving this?

    GS, Oct 12, 2006

  2. same problem here, we just use the HelloWorld sample

    [WebMethod()]
    public string HelloWorld() {
    return "Hello World";
    }
    with WSE 3 enabled

    but the error occurs when invoking this service from a J2EE/ AXIS client
    and we've got exactly the same error (always)
    where url is : soap.tcp://DEV-GSE:500/TestService/

    helllllp !

    guillaume StEtienne FR, Oct 27, 2006

  3. nop

    we're the only 3 ones in the world, I guess...
    this page is top rated in google, so I think we're alone.

    Guillaume

    guillaume StEtienne FR, Nov 23, 2006