Underlying connection closed .net 3.5

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by imonline, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. imonline

    imonline Guest

    Hi,

    I have created a asp.net page which posts XML on the web service
    using .net 2.0. The page and the webservice was working fine but once
    I converted them to .net 3.5 I have been getting following exception.
    And I am having this problem on the local machine that is both of them
    on same machine.

    Exception:
    System.Net.WebException was caught
    Message="The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error
    occurred on a receive."
    Source="System"
    StackTrace:
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at
    PROXY.Receive_Msg.ReceiveRequest() in C:\Workfolde2008\ws.evosuite.
    2008.root\ws.evosuite.2005\PROXY\Receive_Msg.aspx.vb:line 77
    InnerException: System.IO.IOException
    Message="Unable to read data from the transport connection: An
    existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."
    Source="System"
    StackTrace:
    at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32
    offset, Int32 size) at
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.MakeMemoryStream(Stream stream)
    InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
    ErrorCode=10054
    Message="An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
    remote host"
    NativeErrorCode=10054
    Source="System"
    StackTrace:
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer,
    Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at
    System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
    Int32 size)
    InnerException:

    Please help resolving the issue.

    Regards,