Free program to analyze web stats

PHP

Is there a free program that will analyze web statistics locally on my
machine? (From downloaded raw log files.) The control panel from the
hosting company is terrible (lonex hosting). Just a simple program--a perl
script, or whatever--to give me detailed information on the traffic.

Thanks.

Thomas Jespersen

Is there a free program that will analyze web statistics locally on my
machine? (From downloaded raw log files.) The control panel from the
hosting company is terrible (lonex hosting). Just a simple program--a perl
script, or whatever--to give me detailed information on the traffic.

http://www.analog.cx/

Fly Cooter

Is there a free program that will analyze web statistics locally on my
machine? (From downloaded raw log files.) The control panel from the
hosting company is terrible (lonex hosting). Just a simple program--a perl
script, or whatever--to give me detailed information on the traffic.

Thanks.

There are lots of free services on the web where you can register for a free
hit counter that features full site statistics. A few of the most populr are:

www.statcounter.com
www.addfreestats.com
www.retrostats.com

promo