Free Webhosting

Awful Dog Autry

Hi,

I thought I'd add:
You get your own sub domain now, I have set this up.
yourname.kodowebhosting.com - no ads either

I have taken the comments and criticism on board and have made the
adjusted changes.

Thank you for contributing.

I didn't mean to be overly critical but do believe that's a good idea.
People are people, and despite the old saying, will "look a gift horse
in the mouth."

Best of luck on your venture.

Raymond Schmit

Hi,

I thought I'd add:
You get your own sub domain now, I have set this up.
yourname.kodowebhosting.com - no ads either

I have taken the comments and criticism on board and have made the
adjusted changes.

That's a very good solution -> a real free option !
I already have a free webhosting elsewhere - but i keep your solution
if i got problems with my solution.

Raymond Schmit

Still not a valid business plan. What if I was a spammer and signed up
for your free account? I could destroy your reputation and have you
blacklisted in a matter of minutes.

Correct .... a possible solution could be, when using the php mail()
command, to limit the number of recipients less than 5 and max 1 mail
per hour and per pc intiatiing the command. (I don't know if that is
possible).

KodoTech

Correct .... a possible solution could be, when using the php mail()
command, to limit the number of recipients less than 5 and max 1 mail
per hour and per pc intiatiing the command. (I don't know if that is
possible).

Servers are monitored for issues like this.

Should the problem arise it will be addressed, but there is firewall
protection preventing things too.

We work with our clients to form a better product; I wouldn't have it
any other way.

Chaddy2222

<head_shake>Dear God!  You've got it all wrong!  The only way Usenet
reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
consumption!</head_shake>
Exactly, I have a scotch and coke at the moment.

Chaddy2222

Tooheys new. With a cheap red wine chaser.- Hide quoted text -

The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.

KodoTech

The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.

VB is not beer, Cooper is better. Enough said. :)

Jani

<head_shake>Dear God!  You've got it all wrong!  The only way Usenet
reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
consumption!</head_shake>

alcohol before I enjoy their blood. (0;</div>

dorayme

Chaddy2222 said:
The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.

You are right to have quickly gone on to mention Boag, it is nicer!

If you have ever brewed beer from the grain or gotten used to grain
brewed commercial from small brewaries in Oz or bigger in Europe, VB
and Melbourne Bitter (old favourite of mine) need to be very cold (so
you can't really taste it too much). Plus you need a pretty big thirst
to enjoy them.

dorayme

KodoTech said:
VB is not beer, Cooper is better. Enough said. :)

VB is brewed sugar water with some hops and a smidgeon of malt. Nice on
a really hot day. Not a beer though, you are right!

Chaddy2222

VB is brewed sugar water with some hops and a smidgeon of malt. Nice on
a really hot day. Not a beer though, you are right!
I actually prefer the original recipie VP, but I am not sure if it was
only sold as a special adition or if it is still around.