Free Windows NNTP Server for Perl to post?

Great Deals

Isn't NNTP like mail replay? As long as I have my own NNTP server, I
can get into the server-to-server communication.

There are many free NNTP for read, but very few open to post.
As I understand the NNTP in Perl needs a server to post. I want to
know how I can get this kind of server so that I can use perl to post
to my own server then the server transfers the file to the central
database of newsgroup.

Tad McClellan

Great Deals said:
Isn't NNTP like mail replay?

No, SMTP and NNTP operate differently, that's why they
are different protocols.

As long as I have my own NNTP server, I
can get into the server-to-server communication.

Why do you need server-to-server NNTP?

There are many free NNTP for read, but very few open to post.

Because they would be used by spammers to post advertisements.

As I understand the NNTP in Perl needs a server to post.

Perl has nothing to do with it.

You need access to an NNTP server regardless of your choice of
programming language if you want to post.

I want to
know how I can get this kind of server

The usual way is to pay for it.

Most ISPs provide news access.

so that I can use perl to post
to my own server then the server transfers the file to the central
database of newsgroup.

Sounds like you want leafnode. Works great, I've used it for years:

www.leafnode.org

You will still need a "real" server for leafnode to talk to though...