FreeRide and Rails

Daniel Völkerts

Hello!

Currently I'm using scite for my rails work. I inspected the freeride=20
editor and liked it due the integrated irb and ri stuff. But I wasn't=20
able to open .rhtml .css files from the file browser. The containing=20
directories seems to be empty.

Are there any hints for supporting this types or if not are there any=20
plans to integrate RHTML and CSS support into FreeRide?

I searched the list but got no answer, so any help is apreciated.

TIA,
--=20
Daniel V=F6lkerts
Protected by Anti Pesto.

Jonathan Maasland

Daniel,

You can edit the visible filetypes by going to Edit -> Preferences.
Choose the Editor tab and the bottom textfield will allow you to
specifiy whatever extension you wanna view/edit.

Remember not to put spaces between the arguments.

Hope this helps
Jonathan