Freezing Python with jythonc

tac-tics

I've got a nice jython application that I wish to freeze. After playing
around with flag settinsg on jythonc, I managed to get it to compile
without warnings or errors, but when I try to run my main class file, I
keep getting the error: Exception in "main" thread,
NoClassDefFoundError. When I just use "java gui" (gui.class is the
bytecode file), it flags an error on org.python.core.PyObject. If add
jython.jar to the classpath, it gives me the same error on my gui
instead of PyObject.

I figured that testing out jythonc on such a large project, I should
have expected it to fail. So I wrote a one-liner hello world

print "Hello world"

saved it to test.py in a different directory, and tried again to
jythonc it. However, I keep getting the same errors.

What am I doing wrong?

tac-tics

What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind, I figured it out. -classpath overwrites the classpath....
not augments. I needed to use -classpath ".;jython.jar" and it works
fine.