freshers topics best collection

Chris Uppal

Lew said:
What is a "fresher"?

IIRC, the term is currently being used in the subcontinent for someone who is
in their first year or so of employment.

-- chris

P.S. You forgot to add the conventional "P*ss off" instruction.

Lew

Chris said:
P.S. You forgot to add the conventional "P*ss off" instruction.

Andrew already provided it for one of the OP's other re-multi-posted multiposts.

- Lew

Eric Sosman

Lew said:
What is a "fresher"?

In the works of R.A.H., it is the small room one visits
from time to time to "refresh" oneself. See also "powder
room," "jakes," "loo," and "water closet."

Chris Uppal

Eric said:
In the works of R.A.H., it is the small room one visits
from time to time to "refresh" oneself.

.... if there's time enough during those short periods when one is not actively
engaged in sex with ones immediate relatives.

.... or -- failing that -- someone else's relatives...

;-)

-- chris

Andrew Thompson

Andrew already provided it for one of the OP's other re-multi-posted multiposts.

The MPS* are getting more clever. They now
refrain from using the exact same title on
each post, but only include identical message
bodies.

If I cross-post MPS with identical titles,
it effectively 'collects' them into a single
thread, but doing it for differenently titled
threads simply has my disparate message popping
up 'all over the place' with no lead in, no
context, and not enough information to tie
it back to the originator.

Instead, I only reply to one message, They
still get reported for abuse, though.

* Multi-posting spammer / multi-posted spam

Andrew T.