FS: CHEAP Books Web Programming Design Audio XML Macromedia Flash Multimedia MPEG

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually.

    Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority are
    older and may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. There is
    no highlighting or writing in the books.

    If you are intereseted, please contact me at .
    You can get rid of the NO and the HAM in order to reach me at the proper
    e-mail address.

    Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are
    interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books.

    Designing Web Audio (Paperback)
    by Josh Beggs, Dylan Thede
    Paperback: 398 pages
    Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc.; 1 edition (January 5, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 1565923537
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.0 x 0.8 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
    List Price: $34.95

    Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 5 in 24 Hours (Paperback)
    by Phillip Kerman
    Paperback: 608 pages
    Publisher: Sams (November 17, 2000)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 067231892X
    Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.3 x 1.3 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
    List Price: $24.99

    Perl CD Bookshelf 2.0 CD-ROM
    Other products by O'Reilly & Associates (Non-Retunable- Carton Quantity
    Only)
    ISBN: 0596001649
    Price: $79.95

    XML: The Complete Reference (Paperback)
    by Heather Williamson
    Paperback: 965 pages
    Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; 1st edition (April 23, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0072127341
    Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.9 inches
    Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
    List Price: $49.99

    XML by Example (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
    by Benoit Marchal
    Paperback: 512 pages
    Publisher: Que; 2nd edition (September 7, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0789725045
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
    List Price: $34.99

    Effective Web Design (Paperback)
    by Ann Navarro, Tabinda Khan
    Paperback: 547 pages
    Publisher: Sybex Inc; Book & CD edition (April 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0782128491
    Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.5 x 1.1 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
    List Price: $39.99

    Power of Color in Design for Desktop Publishing (Paperback)
    by Vern Groff
    Paperback: 127 pages
    Publisher: Mis Pr (October 1990)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 1558280502
    Price: $24.95

    How to Use Digital Video (How to Use) (Paperback)
    by Dave Johnson
    Paperback: 256 pages
    Publisher: Sams; Bk&CD Rom edition (July 21, 2000)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0672319233
    Product Dimensions: 10.0 x 8.0 x 0.6 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
    List Price: $29.99

    Designing SVG Web Graphics (Paperback)
    by Andrew H. Watt, Andrew H. Watt
    Paperback: 592 pages
    Publisher: New Riders Press; 1st edition (September 15, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0735711666
    Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
    List Price: $45.00

    SMIL: Adding Multimedia to the Web (Paperback)
    by Mary Slowinski, Tim Kennedy
    Paperback: 408 pages
    Publisher: Sams; 1st edition (December 12, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 067232167X
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.0 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
    List Price: $39.99

    Audio on the Web: The Official IUMA Guide (Paperback)
    by Jeff Patterson, Ryan Melcher
    Paperback: 224 pages
    Publisher: Peachpit Press; Bk&CD-Rom edition (July 24, 1998)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0201696134
    Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.0 x 0.5 inches
    Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
    List Price: $34.95

    Stopping Spam (Paperback)
    by Alan Schwartz, Simson Garfinkel
    Paperback: 197 pages
    Publisher: O'Reilly; 1 edition (October 1, 1998)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 156592388X
    Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.0 x 9.2 inches
    Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
    List Price: $19.95

    MPEG-4 Jump-Start (Paperback)
    by Aaron E. Walsh, Mikael Bourges-Sevenier
    Paperback: 496 pages
    Publisher: Pearson Education; 1st edition (December 15, 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0130600369
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.0 x 1.3 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.0 pounds
    List Price: $34.99

    Total Number of Books: 13
    Total List Price Value: $ 494.68
    Total Asking price: $ 125.00
    Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship

    MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006