Full time employment opportunities with Fulcrum Logic UK !!!

Discussion in 'Java' started by James_HR, Apr 10, 2008.

  1. James_HR

    James_HR Guest

    Please ignore this email in case you are not interested !!! - I
    apologize for the inconvenience.

    If you are looking out for a change or know somebody who is looking
    out, we need you as part of our ramp up operations

    Hi,

    Fulcrum Logic Inc. is a premier Business Consulting firm focused on
    making IT initiatives successful for customers globally. We are
    emerging as an alternative player to the Big 6 Consulting firms like
    IBM and Accenture in the SMB market providing end-to-end consulting
    solutions. Some of the Billion Dollar global customers have built
    strategic long term relationships with us having tested us over time.

    Fulcrum is head quartered in Short Hills, New Jersey with Offices and
    development centers in San Francisco, California, Reading UK, Mumbai &
    Pune India. Presently the company has grown to over 500 employees in
    Americas, Europe and Asia with an annual revenue of USD 25 million.
    With a new campus being built next to Microsoft and the Indian Big 5
    IT companies in Pune India, Fulcrum is on the road to become a 4500
    people company over the next 5 years with USD 150 million in annual
    revenue.

    Our core competencies are in Business Consulting, Projects Development
    and Outsourcing, Quality Assurance & Testing initiatives and Multi-
    year Maintenance & Support Contracts. Our solutions which are based on
    Customer's needs, include emerging concepts/technologies such as Open
    Source, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Methodology,
    Websphere Portal Practice (we are amongst the top 5 to have this
    practice in India) and the Fulcrum Hybrid Project Delivery Model.

    Our team is built to zoom in on your problems from a 10,000 feet view
    to a 5 feet view and then design and develop solutions to get you the
    best ROI.

    We invite you to visit our website to start our journey together -
    http://www.fulcrumlogic.com

    PLEASE SEND IN YOUR UPDATED MS-WORD FORMATTED RÉSUMÉ ASAP WITH THE
    CONTACT DETAILS.
    LET'S DISCUSS YOUR CAREER ASPIRATIONS AND IF THE SYNERGY IS GOOD,
    LET'S TAKE IT FURTHER...

    Thanks & Regards,

    P. J. James
    Sr. IT Technical Recruiter
    Fulcrum Logic (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    405 VIP Plaza, Off Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400 053
    Maharashtra, India
    Tel: +91-22-66756270 Ext. 254 / Cell: +91-9819753522
    Email: / Website: http://www.fulcrumlogic.com
    IM: - Windows Live iD

    Fulcrum Logic (UK) Ltd.
    6th Floor, Grey Friars House | 30 Grey Friars Road | Reading|
    Berkshire, RG1 1PE
    James_HR, Apr 10, 2008