gateway working?

rubyhacker

Google Groups shows no activity here since the evening of
Sept 18 (14 hours ago).

I'm testing to make sure I can post directly to comp.lang.ruby --
I'm also wondering if the gateway is working.

Cheers,
Hal

Daniel Berger

Robert said:
Responding from the other side. Btw, I saw your post on both sides.

robert

It looks like the ML to c.l.r. side is working, but not vice-versa, but
I'll watch today some more.

Dan