GeekBeer @ RubyConf

David Pollak

Howdy,

I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf. If you're
planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
us for geeking and beer.

The first beer is on me. Please look for me or Chad Fowler to get a
free drink ticket. We'll be around the hotel in the mid-afternoon
and I'll be at Old Chicago starting at 6pm.

Looking forward to meeting and hanging with all you cool Rubyists.

Thanks,

David

James Britt

David said:
Howdy,

I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf. If you're
planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
us for geeking and beer.

Oh no! Pre-Conf conflict!

Ara, are you offering free drinks in Boulder?

:)

Bil Kleb

David said:
I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf. If you're
planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join us
for geeking and beer.

Hmmm... drinking, and no driving? Nice plan. May have
to reconsider the Boulder plan...

Regards,

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Hi,

In message "Re: GeekBeer @ RubyConf"

|I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf. If you're
|planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
|swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
|us for geeking and beer.

I will be arriving at the airport around 19:30. I think I will be
available (unless something wrong happens). But only geeking, no
beer, thank you.

matz.

Matt Lawrence

I will be arriving at the airport around 19:30. I think I will be
available (unless something wrong happens). But only geeking, no
beer, thank you.

How about root beer? No alcohol & no caffeine.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Howdy,

I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf. If you're
planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm,
please swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites)
and join us for geeking and beer.

The first beer is on me. Please look for me or Chad Fowler to get
a free drink ticket. We'll be around the hotel in the mid-
afternoon and I'll be at Old Chicago starting at 6pm.

Looking forward to meeting and hanging with all you cool Rubyists.

Thanks,

David

I'll be there around 7 or 8. I'd love to go our to the other bar as
well but its a little far without a car.

Cheers-
-Ezra