generate WSDL from java code

hazan

Hi,

I'm trying to generate WSDL from java.

I was looking for way to do it on the web and I saw that it is possible
with axis ( Java2WSDL).
The problem is that I get an error when trying to generate the WSDL.

Is anybody know another option to generate WSDL ?

By the way, the error I got with axis is:

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
javax/wsdl/extensions
/ExtensibilityElement
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.createEmitter(Java2WSDL.java:279)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java:270)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:680)

Thanks in advance,

Tomek

At first i'll advice you using XFire ( http://xfire.codehaus.org ), its
more user friendly. :)
You can just run wsdl generator from cmd line or run your service on
any webserver and XFire will generate wsdl for you :)

About this stacktrace, its looks like classpath problem, maybe you need
newer version of wsdl4j

hazan napisal(a):

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

hazan said:
I was looking for way to do it on the web and I saw that it is possible
with axis ( Java2WSDL).
The problem is that I get an error when trying to generate the WSDL.

Is anybody know another option to generate WSDL ?

By the way, the error I got with axis is:

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
javax/wsdl/extensions
/ExtensibilityElement
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.createEmitter(Java2WSDL.java:279)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java:270)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:680)

You do not have all the jar files in the classpath.

But why bother ?

Axis generate the WSDL when you deploy the web service !

Arne

hazan

Arne said:
You do not have all the jar files in the classpath.

But why bother ?

Axis generate the WSDL when you deploy the web service !

Arne

I found another way to do it - with the new MyEclipse....
It's very easy with good examples !
By the way, it works with Xfire.

10x