WebServices and wsdl generation

cbongior

Ok, I am utterly confused and lost. I have a class and I can easily
deploy it in axis and expose public methods as a web service. The
problem I am having is in the generation of a WSDL from the class. The
build-in tools in my editor (Intellij) throw a fit, but don't tell me
what. There are 2 dozen command switches to the tool Java2WSDL. I
supplied what I thought would be correct and I am still missing
something. I keep getting

The <class-of-portType> was not specified.
Java2WSDL emitter
Usage: java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL [options] class-of-portType

can someone show me a sample class and a subsequent java2wsdl command
to generate a wsdl?

Christian
http://christian.bongiorno.org/resume.pdf