    Are there some other unique thing in PC?

    I don't want to get it from registry, it shopuld be (ASM, C or WinAPI)

    I searched a littrle but with no interesting results

    Eddie, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Eddie

    Sharad Kala Guest

    "Eddie" <> wrote in message

    > I will be happy if someone will help me with this:
    >
    > - how to get mainboard serial number
    > - how to get bioos serial number, bios name
    > - how to get hard drive serial number (GetVolumeInformation doesn't fit
    > here, because this gets partition serial number, given everytime after
    > formating it)

    Your question is off-topic here. Please read the welcome message for this
    newsgroup - http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    Sharad Kala, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Hello together

    Eddie wrote:

    > I don't want to get it from registry, it shopuld be (ASM, C or WinAPI)

    If you're familiar with COM i suggest you to look at WMI. The WMI
    reference can be found here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/wmi_reference.asp

    For further help at this topic you should use an appropriate newsgroup
    like microsoft.public.wbem or comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.

    regards
    Stefan

    Stefan Vetsch, Sep 13, 2004