    again. Is there a way or method of knowing when a "Window Authentication"
    logon fails? Maybe a system exception I can catch? or an event?

    Thanks.
    Twitch, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Twitch

    Twitch Guest

    Okay, I think I found a possible solution and I'd just like to share.

    I'm just creating another ASP.NET app in a directory that has anonymous
    access and have an aspx page that displays the "login Failure" message to
    the user as well as run some code that stores the login failure for auditing
    purposes (along with the client ip, etc)

    Thanks.

    Twitch, Nov 18, 2003