    moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
    forum.

    , Dec 23, 2005

  2. said:

    > Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
    > http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com

    I didn't see any C there. I did see some appallingly old-fashioned and
    badly-explained C++.

    Look, if you're going to spam Usenet, at least do it with some high-quality
    tutorial or reference material that is relevant in the newsgroup in which
    you do the spamming. Better still, stop spamming Usenet. Thanks.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 23, 2005

  3. Richard Heathfield <> wrote:

    > Look, if you're going to spam Usenet, at least do it with some high-quality
    > tutorial or reference material that is relevant in the newsgroup in which
    > you do the spamming. Better still, stop spamming Usenet. Thanks.

    I've actually registered for a couple of these spammers' sites for the
    express purpose of posting a "Don't spam Usenet" message. Both times,
    those posts have been deleted by the moderators. So the clear message
    seems to be "We'll spam you, but don't give us a hard time about it."

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 23, 2005