    --
    Dave Veeneman
    Chicago

    Dave Veeneman, Mar 3, 2004

  2. There are quite a few people who don't want their existing web applications
    automatically upgraded to 1.1, and 1.0 and 1.1 can co-exist nicely on the
    server, so installing 1.1 doesn't change any ISAPI mappings in IIS. Use the
    aspnet_regiis.exe utility in the 1.1 .Net Framework folder under your
    Windows directory to remap the ISAPI mappings for your entire web server:

    aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Dave Veeneman" <> wrote in message
    > How do I upgrade IIS for the .Net Framework v. 1.1?
    >
    > I'm just getting started with ASP.Net. I use VS.Net 1.1 with C#. I have
    > downloaded a reference app to study. When I opened it, VS.Net totld me I
    > need to upgrade my web server (local IIS) for 1.1 of the framework. I've
    > been looking in MSDN and the MS Knowledge Base for upgrade documentation,
    > but I'm coming up empty.
    >
    > If I have installed VS.Net 1.1, shouldn't my locall IIS already be

    upgraded

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 3, 2004