    server?

    Thanks
    Dave
    Dave, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Dave

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    install IIS and then install VS. That's the traditional route

    Curt

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 8, 2004

  3. > If so, where do I get the ASP.NET component to install on my local web
    > server?

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe

    -i - Install this version of ASP.NET and update scriptmaps
    at the IIS metabase root and for all scriptmaps below
    the root. Existing scriptmaps of lower version are
    upgraded to this version.
    --
    Regards
    Ashish M Bhonkiya