    My main use would be to create buttons.

    Thanks

    James Lattanzio

    James Lattanzio, Mar 4, 2004

  2. James Lattanzio wrote:

    > Can someone recommend an inexpensive design package to create gif
    > files?
    > My main use would be to create buttons.

    GNU Image Manipulation Program. <http://www.gimp.org/> It even has some
    scripts for generating buttons.

    Although I would suggest PNG rather then GIF, you can get nicer results
    (make sure you index the image to reduce the file size)

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

    David Dorward, Mar 4, 2004

  3. James Lattanzio

    Steve R. Guest

    James Lattanzio wrote in message ...
    > Can someone recommend an inexpensive design package to create gif files?
    > My main use would be to create buttons.

    You can use 'Windows Paint' to make 'button' gifs if you wish, but there
    are plenty of free ones if you do a search , for something like 'free gif
    buttons' on www.google.com

    By the way, just for information, they don't *have* to be gifs, the can be
    jpegs or pngs, if you can save then at a good quality at a smaller file
    size than an equivalent gif..

    Steve R., Mar 4, 2004