    Pat Guest

    Can anybody recommend a good ASP.NET 2.0 book to buy?
    Thanks

    Pat, Sep 9, 2005

  2. John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Sep 9, 2005

  3. Pat

    clintonG Guest

    If you can wait a few more weeks then wait until shortly after November 7th
    when the book publishers will be releasing all kinds of books they have
    ready and waiting.

    I've worked with a couple of the books for the beta which are all that has
    been made available. I returned one and kept "ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview"
    branded by WROX noting the beta books are outdated because of the many
    changes to the framework during the beta period. If you got an extra forty
    bucks by all means :)

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, Sep 9, 2005
  4. Pat

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Pat wrote:

    > Can anybody recommend a good ASP.NET 2.0 book to buy?
    > Thanks

    I'd wait for the updated versions of Dino Esposito's or Fritz Onion's
    ASP.NET books.

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Sep 14, 2005
  5. Thx for the hint.
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Sep 14, 2005
  6. Joerg Jooss wrote:

    > I'd wait for the updated versions of Dino Esposito's or Fritz Onion's
    > ASP.NET books.

    I'll second that!

    --
    Jim Cheshire
    JIMCO Software

    FrontPage add-ins for FrontPage 2000 - 2003

    JIMCO Software, Sep 14, 2005