    seems most of them are out dated?

    Thanks,

    Schneider

    schneider, Feb 23, 2007

  2. I realize this is a Microsoft newsgroup but my favorite ASP.NET book is
    published by Apress, entitled "Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in VB 2005: From Novice
    to Professional" by Matthew MacDonald. ISBN: 1-59059-621-8

    I find the Apress books all pretty good.

    Stephen

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBIYXRmaWVsZA==?=, Feb 23, 2007

  3. schneider

    Jon Paal Guest

    Jon Paal, Feb 23, 2007
  4. Not sure if there is a .NET 3.0 book yet. The 2.0 books should still be
    fine, however.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 23, 2007