    puzzling.

    Thanks for any help,
    Louis

    ll, Dec 18, 2007

  2. ll

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:09:22 GMT
    ll scribed:

    > Hi,
    > Is there a good date picker anyone would recommend (free) for ASP
    > (classic)? I'm looking for one that doesn't generate a new window, if
    > possible. I did find one here (http://www.asp-components.de/
    > webcalender/Manual/index_e.htm) but installing the component was a bit
    > puzzling.

    I'm puzzled, too. What's a "date picker"? My first thought was software
    which orders a list of females available for Friday night frolics.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have formidable pheromones.

    Bone Ur, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed ll <>
    writing in news:0570c810-f337-4da1-93d7-1cbfe81b3434
    @s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    > Is there a good date picker anyone would recommend (free) for ASP
    > (classic)? I'm looking for one that doesn't generate a new window, if
    > possible. I did find one here (http://www.asp-components.de/
    > webcalender/Manual/index_e.htm) but installing the component was a bit
    > puzzling.
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Louis

    If you are talking about a calendar, then you can easily write one
    yourself. I have done this a few times, and it's not that hard.

    All you have to do is find out what weekday the month starts on and how
    many days are in that month. The rest is pretty simple.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 19, 2007