Good literature about python twisted

gelonida

Hi,

Just wanted to learn more about python twisted and wanted to buy the
O'Reilly book.

However I noticed, that the book is from 2005.

Is this book still worth it or is there anything better to learn about
twisted.

I though about buying a paper book in order to be able to read in in
the train.

If there is however a reall nice online document, then I wouldn't
object of not buying a book at all.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

gelonida

I bought and read that book a couple of years ago, and found that it
didn't help me much. I came away with a very shaky understanding of
Twisted's principles. I still am very shaky - I'd love to find some
Twisted docs that will help the light bulb to go on, as Twisted seems
like a very handy tool.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

o it seems another book or some other documentation would be great.

Does anyone have recommendations?