good web optimization company??

cellular repair

any recommendation on a good company that can optimize our web site and
bring it up with major search engines, right now we r using yahoo and google
sponsor links , but they allow only certain search keywords

thnx

www.cellrepair.us

SAZ

any recommendation on a good company that can optimize our web site and
bring it up with major search engines, right now we r using yahoo and google
sponsor links , but they allow only certain search keywords

thnx

www.cellrepair.us

SEO companies are all smoke and mirrors. Save your money, do a google
search under "search engine optimization" and you will have all the free
advice you need.

I did it myself, and this month I'm in the top 15 for every search term I
desire.