Google App Engine Code Challenge - write a tetris playing algorithm

russ.au

Hi all,

Here's my attempt to learn App Engine / python. It's a tetris code
challenge, you write a tetris playing algorithm, and the app
challenges your algorithm.

You can write the algorithm in anything that can do cgi: php, asp.net,
jsp, etc. I've provided a sample client that you can easily host on
App Engine.

Check it out here: http://tetrisapp.appspot.com/ - it will default to
my sample algorithm.. You'll need a gmail/google account to log in.

Read more on how to write your own algorithm here:
http://tetrisapp.appspot.com/static/howto.html

Its a bit rough at the moment.. If you struggle with any of the
details let me know - i really need to get the documentation a bit
more readable. I've got more features to add, depending on how
popular it is..

Cheers,
Russ