Google App Engine Code Challenge - write a tetris playing algorithm

Discussion in 'Python' started by russ.au, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. russ.au

    russ.au Guest

    Hi all,

    Here's my attempt to learn App Engine / python. It's a tetris code
    challenge, you write a tetris playing algorithm, and the app
    challenges your algorithm.

    You can write the algorithm in anything that can do cgi: php, asp.net,
    jsp, etc. I've provided a sample client that you can easily host on
    App Engine.

    Check it out here: http://tetrisapp.appspot.com/ - it will default to
    my sample algorithm.. You'll need a gmail/google account to log in.

    Read more on how to write your own algorithm here:
    http://tetrisapp.appspot.com/static/howto.html

    Its a bit rough at the moment.. If you struggle with any of the
    details let me know - i really need to get the documentation a bit
    more readable. I've got more features to add, depending on how
    popular it is..

    Cheers,
    Russ

    russ.au, Dec 1, 2008