Grabbing records from a pagedData object.

darrel

I'm using a string builder to build an HTML table using data from a dataset.
Normally, I'd grab the data, fill a data set with it, then access the fields
as such:

ds.Tables(0).Rows(0)("fieldName")

Easy enough.

Now, this time, I'm trying to do the same, but I'm implementing pageData as
well. My initial thought is that I can't do this from the codebhind side and
that I need to bind my data to a repeater and take care of the logic via
that route. But, before I go that route, I thought I'd see if there would be
anyway to access the fields from within the pagedData object. It doesn't
appear I can access that data without binding the data to a control first,
but thought I'd ask.

-Darrel