graph representation

tmuldner

Hi, I am looking for existing software/description of a directed graph
representation of an XML Schema. Any help will be appreciated.

Stan Kitsis [MSFT]

Can you expand a little bit. What exactly do you mean by "graph
representation of an XML Schema"? What would you like to see in that graph?

--
Stan Kitsis
Program Manager, XML Technologies

Joseph Kesselman

Stan said:
Can you expand a little bit. What exactly do you mean by "graph
representation of an XML Schema"? What would you like to see in that graph?

And do you really mean graph as in graphical, or graph as in data
structure, or graph as in state machine for the grammar.

Many XML parsers which support schemas can be asked to pass you their
data structures describing the schema; those are often what they use to
build their own state machines. I don't know of any which provide a
graphical rendering thereof.