    Hi, I am looking for existing software/description of a directed graph
    representation of an XML Schema. Any help will be appreciated.

    , Jun 20, 2007

  2. Can you expand a little bit. What exactly do you mean by "graph
    representation of an XML Schema"? What would you like to see in that graph?

    --
    Stan Kitsis
    Program Manager, XML Technologies

    Stan Kitsis [MSFT], Jun 20, 2007

  3. Stan Kitsis [MSFT] wrote:
    > Can you expand a little bit. What exactly do you mean by "graph
    > representation of an XML Schema"? What would you like to see in that graph?

    And do you really mean graph as in graphical, or graph as in data
    structure, or graph as in state machine for the grammar.

    Many XML parsers which support schemas can be asked to pass you their
    data structures describing the schema; those are often what they use to
    build their own state machines. I don't know of any which provide a
    graphical rendering thereof.

    Joseph Kesselman, Jun 20, 2007