    Currently is VB style , but should be migrated to .NET
    Please shed light upon creating Graphical Editor (drag and drop, connection
    line) like Rational Rose, Visual Modeller. I am looking the algorithm

    Microsoft, Oct 8, 2003

  2. The following article may be a good starting point.

    http://www.divil.co.uk/net/articles/designers/hosting.asp

    Hope this helps
    Jay

    Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook], Oct 8, 2003

  3. This article was extremely helpful to us when we were trying to accomplish a
    similar task

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/ht
    ml/designsurface.asp

    --
    Justin Weinberg

    Designing a PrintDocument? Drawing to forms?
    Check out GDI+ Architect at www.mrgsoft.com

    Justin Weinberg, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Microsoft

    Microsoft Guest