Great Opportunities for Java, Swing Professionals

Shilpa

Dear All,

Trust things are fine at your end !

About us: Teleogic - Product development company

Telelogic is the leading global provider of software and services for
Enterprise Lifecycle Management (ELM). Award winning Telelogic
products go beyond Requirements Management and Application Lifecycle
Management (ALM) by combining the voice of the customer with business
objectives to drive development of products, applications, advanced
systems and software.

Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with U.S. headquarters in Irvine,
California, Telelogic was founded in 1983, has operations in 22
countries worldwide and has been publicly traded for over 7 years.

Requirement:
We are looking for a self-motivated software engineer to join a
development team working on a multi-tier, multi-platform, enterprise
software application.

Exp : 2 -4 years
Skills: Core Java, Swing
Location : Bangalore

If you are interested then please send us your updated resume in word
doc format for further discussion.

Thanks & Regards,
Shilpa
Email : (e-mail address removed)

Lew

Shilpa said:
Dear All,

Trust things are fine at your end !

Not really, thanks for asking. Someone keeps multiposting their job offers
and ordering us about. The sentence
Trust things are fine at your end ! [sic]
is constructed as a command. Why should I trust that things are fine at my
end? Why would I do anything you order?

Also, there is not supposed to be a space prior to the punctuation at the end
of s sentence.

If you really must spam Usenet with your advertisements, you should take the
time to learn the culture and the netiquette first. It will bring you a
better caliber of applicant.