Grid View

Seema

Hi,

I have a GridView in My page. I attach a DataSource with it. But Some
fields name in my table are large. So, how can I set the width of each
column of my Gridview dynamically depending on the column name's length in my
data tables.

Guest

Hi,

I have a GridView in My page.  I attach a DataSource with it.  But Some
fields name in my table are large.  So, how can I set the width of each
column of my Gridview dynamically depending on the column name's length in my
data tables.

The width is dynamic if you don't explicitly set it. If you want to
avoid wrapping try to set

<HeaderStyle wrap="False" ...

or apply css style

white-space:nowrap;