GridView And SqlDataSouce

rony

Hi,
I am trying to build GridView that will use the option of sorting and
paging by allowing CallBack property in the GridView.
The problem that i found that if i want to add columns in code
behind, the callback option is disabled.
the callback does work if i add the columns in the GridView wizard.
does any one know how to add the columns in code behind and enable the
callback property?

and one more question,
why can't i create the sqldatasource in code behind and not dragging it
from the tool bar?

Thanks, Rony

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

and one more question,
why can't i create the sqldatasource in code behind and not dragging it
from the tool bar?
Sure you can, it's an ordinary control that you can program independently of
the designer.

For question number 1, I have no idea how to do this.