    Is there a way to select one of the AutoFormat themes, (like
    'professional') in code? I would love to do this with conditional compiles.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Greg Smith, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Greg Smith wrote:
    > I have applications that I compile for different departments. All the
    > departments are satisfied with one of the AutoFormat GridView themes,
    > but not all the same one. I get stuck with reformatting all the grids
    > before releasing them to the users.
    >
    > Is there a way to select one of the AutoFormat themes, (like
    > 'professional') in code? I would love to do this with conditional
    > compiles.
    >

    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    I too am looking for something like, if you find anything please let me
    know. In the mean time I have been working on a theme set for the
    "Professional" format with skins and CSS, its not yet done and is a lot
    more work than one might think. I can't understand why Microsoft did
    not use the Theme and skin features they tout so much for this purpose,
    its seems reasonable that they would.

    Kevin F.
    Kevin Fernandes, Mar 22, 2007