Gridview, DataList or Repeater

shapper

Hello,

I need to display a list of records.
Each record has 3 columns:
An image, a Label and a Hyperlink.

I don't need paging or even raise events.

All I need is to display the data as I described.

Which data control should I use?

Gridview, DataList or Repeater?

Thanks,
Miguel

ReyN

you can use any of the three, but the GridView would be easier to use
for that. With the DataList and Repeater, you'd have to set up
templates.

shapper

I forgot to say one thing:

Each column has a different control.
First Column: Custom Control
Second Column: Label
Third Column: Hyperlink

Can I add the custom control to my GridView?
And can I do it in runtime?

I know how to create a repeater in runtime but I never did it for a
GridView.

Do you know any example on the internet?

Thanks,
Miguel