    Gridview, DataList or Repeater?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Oct 5, 2006

  2. shapper

    ReyN Guest

    you can use any of the three, but the GridView would be easier to use
    for that. With the DataList and Repeater, you'd have to set up
    templates.

    ReyN, Oct 5, 2006

  3. shapper

    shapper Guest

    I forgot to say one thing:

    Each column has a different control.
    First Column: Custom Control
    Second Column: Label
    Third Column: Hyperlink

    Can I add the custom control to my GridView?
    And can I do it in runtime?

    I know how to create a repeater in runtime but I never did it for a
    GridView.

    Do you know any example on the internet?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Oct 5, 2006
  4. shapper