    it work?
    Regards
    /Marcus
    EGON, Aug 16, 2006

  2. EGON

    EGON Guest

    I have a simple code example if you please can have a look? Don't know how I
    add it?

    EGON, Aug 17, 2006

  3. EGON

    andrew Guest

    I'm not sure but i think the e.newvalues properties only works if
    you're using a binding source such as sqldatasource or
    objectdatasource. I'm not exactly sure why since i'm not an expert on
    how all of these .net 2.0 controls exactly work together but this same
    problem has plauged me for hours before. I'd really like to see
    someone elaborate on this issue.

    http://gridviewguy.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?articleID=139 seems to agree
    with me but has no further insight either =/.

    cheers,
    andrew

    andrew, Aug 17, 2006
  4. EGON

    EGON Guest

    I got help from a work mate today, and it seems like you are correct. I will
    need to add Template columns and then use the sender object in the event.

    /Regards

    EGON, Aug 17, 2006