GUI to python scripts

ashish

Hi All,

I need one help ,i started learning python few months back and i am
comfortable with python now ,My intrest is, i want to genrate python
scripts from GUI i.e. My GUI should be having macros or function of my
intrest ,so if i select them it should generate corressponding python
script for that.Can any one tell from where i will get such API or GUI
application which will generate python scripts.

Regards
Ashish.