Hacker System f5

hsf5

Invitation HSF5
We invite everybody hacker and programmer who actually are those and wish to
enter the organization. HSF5. You should do the following: in order that we
could become sure of your opportunities and purposes, you must purchase
f1,this disck where you can find information about us, our works and
achievements, includihg barriers,which you must overcome in order to reach
f2, but already in Internet.
You should be sure of your powers, in order that we can become sure of you.
To provide confidentiality, we must follow an untraditional way,which might
drive you into doubts. But you have to rely on trust and risk.
In order to purchase f1, deposit on account 30$ and sent your home mailing
address.(d/box). D'ont forget time and date of sending of the deposited sum
to the account.(very important) Baltiyskiy Bank, St Petersburg, Russia.
SWIFT code: BABJ RU 2P, Corr/acc.N:04-097-778with Deutsche Bank Trust
Company Americas, New York, USA,SWIFT code,BKTRUS33 account
N:42301840201000386086(present) Zayberlih Elena Nicolaevna. We need
professionals andthose who want tobecome them.
(e-mail address removed)