Handling multiple sessions from single application

Guest

Hi, Here is the problem statement. I have an asp.net application, let's call
it "A". From this application, I open 3 more applications, let's call them,
A1, A2, A3. Now, in the default page on A, I have a logout button. On
clicking of this logout button, I want to clear session for A1, A2 and A3.
The three applications have three different sessions. This is apparent from
the fact that, a session variable set in one application cannot be accessed
in other application. Please help.
The only solution I have is :-
Have three logout pages in the 3 applications. Call these pages from the
main logout page.
Please let me know if anyone of you has any other solution.