Happy GNU Year!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by viper-2, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. viper-2

    viper-2 Guest

    viper-2, Jan 8, 2014

  2. viper-2 <> writes:
    > Happy GNU Year from GNU C-Graph - the free software tool that makes
    > learning about convolution easy!

    Coded in Fortran. Why are you posting about it in comp.lang.c?

    Keith Thompson, Jan 8, 2014

  3. viper-2

    Noob Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:

    > Coded in Fortran. Why are you posting about it in comp.lang.c?

    Dood! It's called "C-Graph". That makes it topical! ;-)
    Noob, Jan 8, 2014
  4. viper-2

    viper-2 Guest

    > Coded in Fortran. Why are you posting about it in comp.lang.c?

    I actually coded C-Graph 1.0 in C and posted to this group a couple of years ago. Some of you actually paid some attention so this is to let you know that I appreciated the interest.:)

    I thought of coding C-Graph 2.0 in C, but the underlying program, which I wrote in 1983, was Fortran 77. My curiosity re Fortran 90 ++ got the better of me,and I'm happy about re-learning Fortran. Anyway, I've got to review Cin order to better understand some GNU stuff, to make interfaces with the Fortran and so on.

    agt

    --
    Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!

    GNU C-Graph Author & Maintainer - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph
    Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com
    Abertheid Law - http://www.abertheid.info
    Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GnuCgraph
    viper-2, Jan 8, 2014
  5. viper-2

    viper-2 Guest

    viper-2, Jan 11, 2014
  6. viper-2

    viper-2 Guest

    The bitly link for our New Year greeting has been hacked. This is the full url:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/images/c-graph-new-year-poinsettia-convolution.png>

    Just in case you missed our September event:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/pr.c-graph.pdf>
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/mr.c-graph.pdf>

    Happy GNU Year - again!!

    :)

    -- Adrienne

    viper-2, Feb 4, 2014
  7. On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:48:51 AM UTC+8, viper-2 wrote:
    > The bitly link for our New Year greeting has been hacked. This is the full url:
    >
    > <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/images/c-graph-new-year-poinsettia-convolution.png>
    >

    > Just in case you missed our September event:
    >
    > <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/pr.c-graph.pdf>
    >
    > <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/mr.c-graph.pdf>
    >

    > Happy GNU Year - again!!
    >

    > :)
    >

    > -- Adrienne
    >

    > Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!
    >

    > GNU C-Graph Author & Maintainer - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph
    >
    > Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com
    >
    > Abertheid Law - http://www.abertheid.info
    >
    > Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GnuCgraph

    OK, I wrote progrms in C and assembly
    to solve the computing tasks for convolutions in different fields, and
    multiplications and modulous divisions for long integers of thousands of bits in applications.

    The row-major and column-major
    arrangements of 2D or M-D arrays
    are different in C and Fortran.
    88888 Dihedral, Feb 21, 2014