    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Whitecrest

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Whitecrest wrote:
    > Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
    > then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.

    http://pattisplace.8m.com/thanks.html (turn on your sound!)
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Whitecrest

    Bender MX Guest

    "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    > Whitecrest wrote:
    > > Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
    > > then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.

    > http://pattisplace.8m.com/thanks.html (turn on your sound!)
    > Nico

    Bob Bishop would be proud... :)

    Later,
    Craig

    Bender MX, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Whitecrest

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003
  5. While the city slept, Whitecrest <> feverishly typed:

    > Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
    > then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.

    I don't think the turkeys are really all that happy! ;-) Anyone remember the
    turkey a couple of years back that pecked Dubya in a rather unpresidential
    area? IIRC the turkey was called "Liberty"! <chuckle>

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    nice.guy.nige, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Whitecrest

    > Bender MX wrote:
    >
    > > Bob Bishop would be proud... :)

    > Bob Bishop????? http://www.geocities.com/robertjamesbishop/ ?????
    > Nico

    Haha right on you got the reference :)
    And, very quickly I might add!

    Bob Bishop did something like that a long time ago, called 'applevision'
    in '78 I think, anyhow, he used the same music you did Turkey in the
    straw or grass or whichever lol! :)

    Later,
    Craig

    Bender MX, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <bq5il9$1ur6aj$-berlin.de>,
    says...

    http://www.polizeros.com/images/2002/10/09/bush_turkey.jpg

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Nov 28, 2003
  8. While the city slept, Whitecrest <> feverishly typed:

    > In article <bq5il9$1ur6aj$-berlin.de>,
    > says...
    >> I don't think the turkeys are really all that happy! ;-) Anyone
    >> remember the turkey a couple of years back that pecked Dubya in a
    >> rather unpresidential area? IIRC the turkey was called "Liberty"!
    >> <chuckle>

    > http://www.polizeros.com/images/2002/10/09/bush_turkey.jpg

    Aah... memories. The look on his face (and the others) is simply priceless!

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.