Has anyone compared Eclipse 3.1(.X) and NetBeans 5.0 (Beta X)?

IchBin

Since no responses..

I love Eclipse(3.2) and use it but I do think that the new GUI builder
in Netbeans 1.5 Beta, called 'Matisse', is nicer than the current VE in
Eclipse. I have played with Matisse. The drag and drop of components is
nice. This GUI builder builds much more code. They have a package that
is included to compile and run the 'Matisse' code. The name of the
library is swing-layout-0.7.jar.

Also even though the WTP project in Eclipse has made tremendous gains
this last year. I feel that Netbeans, at the moment, is more mature for
web development. But, I would not hold my breath because Eclipse is
maturing as we speak.

Naturally this is IMHO.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA