Having TextBox appear

- Steve -

I have a situation where when a checkBox is unchecked, I want a textbox to
become enabled and vice-versa. The text box remains disabled/enabled until
I refresh the page though.
What else do I need to do?

--

Steve Evans
Email Services

EMW

the checkbox has a property called AUTOPOSTBACK
set it to false and you can click on it and nothing happens,
set it to true and you can catch the check event for it and thus
do what ever you want to do with the textbox.

rg,
Eric

Craig Deelsnyder

- Steve - said:
I have a situation where when a checkBox is unchecked, I want a textbox to
become enabled and vice-versa. The text box remains disabled/enabled until
I refresh the page though.
What else do I need to do?

Set AutoPostBack = true on the checkbox. It's false by default...so
then when they click it, the postback happens and it's disabled/enabled...