Help..! about "Thread was being aborted."

Reaction score
Please if anyone can give me any suggestion on where the problem in my code be..

im a having an error says "Thread was being aborted."

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.]
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +501
System.Web.ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error) +564
System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +141
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +436

some forums encounter this with the response.redirect but in my code i didn't use any response.redirect anywhere so im confused..

my code is uploading a msAccess database file then it migrate data from msAccess database
to SQL server database.. during migration i got this error..

thanks for any help..

Ask a Question