Help..! about "Thread was being aborted."

Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Please if anyone can give me any suggestion on where the problem in my code be..

im a having an error says "Thread was being aborted."

Exception Details: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.]
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +501
System.Web.ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error) +564
System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +141
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +436

some forums encounter this with the response.redirect but in my code i didn't use any response.redirect anywhere so im confused..

my code is uploading a msAccess database file then it migrate data from msAccess database
to SQL server database.. during migration i got this error..

thanks for any help..