HELP - Can't open a web project

joffbenn

Can anyone help me!

I am trying to open a project from the web. Whenever I enter the URL
of the project I am trying to open, I am redirected to my documents
folder and no error message is specified.

When anyone else in my office tries to do exactly the same thing from
their own machine, they are prompted for the relevant username and
password and can access the file without any problems.

The only difference between myself and everybody else is that I am
running win2k and they are all running XP.

I am going out of my mind.

Thanks.