HELP: Can't seem to 'require' libxml under MacOS X

theosib

I've installed Ruby under MacOS X Tiger (or upgraded it) via Fink, and
I've also installed gems. Using gems, I installed libxml-ruby. For
whatever reason, however, putting "require 'xml/libxml'" into a Ruby
program gives me an error:

LoadError: no such file to load xml/libxml

When search through spotlight, I do find files related to it, but the
usual way of requiring them doesn't work.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

ryan.raaum

I've installed Ruby under MacOS X Tiger (or upgraded it) via Fink, and
I've also installed gems. Using gems, I installed libxml-ruby. For
whatever reason, however, putting "require 'xml/libxml'" into a Ruby
program gives me an error:

LoadError: no such file to load xml/libxml

When search through spotlight, I do find files related to it, but the
usual way of requiring them doesn't work.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

What does "which ruby" tell you?

-ryan